Tuesday, January 04, 2011

004 of 365


:::::Tube Lighting:::::

I had these glow bracelets for a while now. I believe I got them back in '07.  So I had the idea of using them to light some small objects.  I then got caught up with the lights that I decided to make them my focus.  This is a simple image, but I believe it gives the best look, feel, and smoothness of the tubes.  The lighting was difficult, since the three need different exposures, so I tested them all and decided to make the exposure where the green light did not over expose.  Keeping the green light smooth, but also keeping the orange light from falling off too much.  I had some other ideas and did photograph them in clear plastic boxes, i also had them on glass to give the reflection, twisted them and had them moving to show motion, but after it all, I preferred this as the best image.

-L-
carlos

No comments: